That is where I go jogging when the weather is good.... I kind of miss jogging. As much as I hate to admit it, I really despise winter because I cannot work out. I don't even LIKE working out. But lately I have been feeling so gross and fat and just blehh.
I have two big trips to look forward to though. My Florida trip next June and my trip to Mooloolaba, Australia in December next year! I gotta get bikini ready! I have a year, and a year and a half to do it! I think I can manage. I would like to be bathing suit ready this summer, but we shall see...... I really have to push myself. Because otherwise, it won't get done.
In other news, Z's virus is about gone. She still gets crabby at times, but the meds seem to be helping. She hasn't had a fever in two days, which is good. Poor thing. She wanted me to take her temperature today, and I thought she was joking. But no... why she would want a thermometer up her butt is beyond me.

An older photo, but one of my favorites.

No comments:
Post a Comment