Monday, February 25, 2008

......

Today was a very sad day.....I am stationed at Tinker AFB. Today someone shot himself and his two children. I don't know who it is yet, because they haven't released the names. But still, I have this feeling that I may know who it is.
My heart is really hurting, and I cannot say why.
Maybe it is because it is right down the street.
Maybe it is because there are children involved.
Maybe it is because you don't expect these actions of military members.
I don't know.... but I am shaken to the core.
I feel so terrible for the mother. She has to deal with this..... and I don't know how she can do it. I wouldn't be able to go on if I lost my Z. I am not strong enough. My thoughts and wishes go out to her and the family. Those poor babies....

No comments: